Quartz-concrete is an engineered stone, the base material quartz is a natural crystalline mineral mainly used to produce glass. Perfect for food preparation, as tabletops, dining areas and kitchens.
90% natural raw components (crushed granites, quartz, mirrors, silica sand)
10% polyester resin (binder) and colorants.
Available thicknesses: 12, 20 and 30mm
Finish: polished and as lightly textured surface.
Sample size shown on image: 15 x 20 cm
– GREENGUARD gold certified
– ES 1935/2004 & EU 10/2011 (public health standards)
– US Standards: CA 01350 & SCS EC 10.3 – 2014 (Indoor Air quality)
Attributes & Use
- high scratch resistance
- high bacteria resistance
- high resistance to acidic stains
- easy maintenance
- high density prohibits water absorbtion
- free of VOCs (volatile organic compounds)
- for interior use only
Suitable for our Alt Collective meeting & dining tables, reception desks and countertops. Cladding finish for walls is also available.