Terrazzo DINING table TE069
Product Code: AC_DT_TE069_RD
- Material: Standard Plus Terrazzo
- Thickness: 30 mm
- Frame & Pedestal: Matt Black Steel, Brass Antique
- Sealing cork strip around the edge between frame and table top
- Finished with a very effective sealant to protect against
- Red wine
- Tomato sauce
- and other abrasive food contents
Image shows Cross-Leg Base with 60cm diameter table top
Bespoke table frame designs available upon request.
Trade prices depend on material, size and quantities.
Minimum orders apply.
Total Height (mm)
Circular Shape ∅ (mm)
600 | 700 | 800 | 1000
Square Shape (mm)
600 x 600 | 700 x 700
Rectangular Shape (mm)
700 x 1200 | 800 x 1500
Option 1: Cross Base Base Pedestal
Option 2: Flat Round Base Pedestal
Option 3: Flat Square Base Pedestal
Terrazzo material is available upon request as:
100 x 100 mm or
150 x 100 mm
- Standard Terrazzo: 6 – 8 weeks
- Bespoke Terrazzo: 6 – 12 weeks
Lead times dependant on receipt of deposit, signed purchase order and quantity.
Stone is a natural material and requires a little attention. But with proper care and maintenance your natural stone will last a long time.
Acidic spills, such as orange juice, wine, vinegar, tomato sauce, etc. must be removed/cleaned immediately to avoid decolouration.
Use fresh warm water and/or a neutral detergent. After the stone has dried, wipe it with a clean cloth to remove any streaks. Sealers are sometimes applied to natural stone. However, they do not guarantee protection against acidity.